Buy Metribolone 750mcg 60 tabs at Anabolstore.com
Metribolone® (Methyltrienolone) also known as methyltrienolone. It is basically a synthetic and orally active anabolic androgenic steroid, a 17α-alkylated nandrolone derivative. The preparation has never been used for medical purposes. It is considered significantly stronger than methyltestosterone.
- Its effectiveness is up to 300 times greater than that of methyltestosterone. There is a greater dissociation between anabolic and androgenic effects.
- Milligram for milligram Methyltrienolone is a more active steroid than any agent on the market, requiring doses of less than 0.5-1 milligrams per day to see a strong anabolic effect.
- Methyltrienolone is a modified form of nandrolone.
MAIN DIFFERENCES WITH NANDROLONE:
- add a methyl group to the 17-alpha carbon to protect the hormone during oral administration
- introducing double bonds at carbons 9 and 11, which increases its binding affinity and slows down its metabolism.
- the resulting steroid is significantly more potent than its nandrolone base and exhibits a much longer half-life and lower affinity for serum-binding proteins in comparison.
- methyltrienolone differs chemically from trenbolone only by the addition of a methyl group at c-17. This change significantly alters the activity of methyltrienolone
SIDE EFFECTS OF ESTROGEN:
- Methyltrienolone does not aromatize and is not measurably estrogenic.
- The side effects associated with progesterone are similar to those of estrogen, including negative feedback inhibition of testosterone production and increased rate of fat storage.
- Progestins also increase the stimulating effect of estrogen on the growth of breast tissue.
ANDROGENIC SIDE EFFECTS:
- Oily skin and appearance of acne on the face and body
- More hair than normal
- Hair loss
- Thickening of the voice in women
- Menstrual disorders
- Facial hair in women
- Gender changes in women